Answered By: Andrew Adler Last Updated: Apr 20, 2020 Views: 27
Answered By: Andrew Adler
Last Updated: Apr 20, 2020 Views: 27
If you need help with research or an assignment for a class, you can schedule a one-on-one research appointment with a librarian. To set up an appointment:
- Click on the button Schedule an Appointment
- To the left you will see a drop down menu. If you have a basic research question or need help with getting a research project started, choose online research assistance. For more advanced, help, choose the advanced research help option. If you are a faculty member with a question about a course and how the library can help, please choose online course assistance.
- Next, You should be able to see a small calendar with a list of dates that the person you selected is available for a research appointment. Select a day that would be best for you.
- After selecting day, you then should be able to see a list of times the librarian is available. Select a time that they are available. However, if a librarian is not available at a convenient time, you can request research assistance at the circulation desk or email us to set up a time.
- After your time is chosen, you will fill out and submit the form. The librarian chosen will receive an email with your request and will contact you with information about your virtual session.
- If you have any questions, please reach email Andrew_Adler@georgetowncollege.edu for assistance.