Answered By: Andrew Adler
Last Updated: Feb 06, 2018     Views: 27

For Faculty:

Course Reserves Policy (please read before submitting requests) Instructors may complete the form online and leave material to be placed on Reserve at the Circulation Desk. If you have questions about reserves, please contact the Circulation Desk at 863-8400 or Ernie Heavin at 502-863-8413.

Call or Text Us

(502) 863-8400 Circulation Desk

 (502) 799-4094 Text Us!